So that happened...

a photo a day keeps the blues at bay

Thursday, November 11, 2004

Rammed Earth House

It took me all day but here are the additional Joshua Tree pics I promised, with some more detail of the rammed earth structures. My friend David Weisman was making a documentary about alternative architecture titled At Home With Mother Earth. That's him with the camera. He took the pictures of me sitting on one of the structures and trying my hand at making bricks. All of the bricks were handmade with personal details

.

Labels: ,




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




  • The Pond
  • The Homestretch
  • 26.2 miles, huh?
  • The Kiss?
  • slow
  • Desert Window
  • Civil Disobedience
  • Jen Profile
  • Before the election
  • Halloween extra 3
  • SquaredCircle
  • Photo Friday
  • i-gizmo
  • SpunWithTears









  • Please Subscribe Blogroll Me!